Workplace Wellness with the Racine Family YMCA
BUILDING A HEALTHIER WORKFORCE
A healthy workforce is more innovative, happy and productive. A Workplace Wellness program supports every employee in improving and maintaining health. This includes mental, physical, and emotional support to guide employees toward positive lifestyle changes. Let us help you create the workforce wellness plan that best meet the needs of your organization and employees.
Healthy Living programs:
- Improve job performance
- Boost morale
- Lower absenteeism and turnover
- Decrease disability days
- Reduce medical costs
- Cost Effective: Low estimates of wellness programs suggest an ROI of 3:1. That's a $3 return for every $1 invested. With health and productivity management you might see returns as high as 6:1.
- Employee Retention: On average, 78% of employees will utilize a corporate wellness program and 50% consider it an incentive to continue with their present employer.
- Increased Productivity: When compared to the average office worker, whose efficiency decrease 50% for the final two hours of the workday. Exercise adherents work at full efficiency all day, amounting to a 12.5% increase in personal productivity.
Workplace Wellness Opportunities and What the Y can do for you:
- On-site Lunch & Learns, Group Fitness classes, Wellness Challenges
- On-site Personal Training-Small Group Training, Fitness Assessments, Body Composition, Screenings
- Participation or Management of Health Fair
- Management of on-site Fitness Center
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Safety Trainings & certifications
- Monthly Healthy Living Newsletter
For more information contact Mathias Werve, firstname.lastname@example.org.