For 145 years the Racine Family YMCA has provided quality programs and services for area youth, adults, and families, responding with appropriate programs to meet the needs of residents regardless of their ability to pay. The "Y" is synonymous with outstanding recreation facilities, but it is far more than that. It offers unique programs to ensure the strength of youth and families in our community.
Today's Racine Family YMCA is dedicated to building strong kids, strong families, and strong communities, and is positioned better than ever before to positively affect the lives of community youth and families.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities, Equipment and Amenities: Fitness & Wellness Centers, Gyms, Indoor Pools, Waterslide, Splash Deck, Sauna, Steam Rooms and Whirlpools
- The latest Group Exercise Classes like Extreme Bootcamp, Zumba and Indoor Cycling. Pilates, Yoga, and Water Exercise classes are free with your membership
- Professional and nationally-certified fitness and wellness experts on staff
- Specialized one-on-one or small group Personal Training and Water Personal Training
- FREE fitness orientation
- CONVENIENT ACCESS to 2 YMCA Locations in Racine County
- OPEN 7 days a week
- FREE guest passes each year
- FREE Child Watch, while you work out
- FAMILY programs and events
- SPECIAL RATES on programs, including adult swim lessons, youth sports and more
With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your Y membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.