The Racine Family YMCA needs your support!
Our Strong Communities Agenda serves more than 10,000 youth and families each year, building hope, motivating underserved youth to excel in school and strengthening Racine families.
Please support our Strong Communities Annual Campaign this year. Your gift will help us increase the strength of community life and improve local conditions through our three service pillars:
#KIDSTRONGRACINE – Youth development programs at our George Bray Neighborhood Branch.
- Young Leaders Academy. After school and summer initiative for children in Grades 2-12.
- Healthy Living Kitchen. Free, nutritious meals and instruction in healthy food choices.
#FAMILYSTRONGRACINE – Family strengthening services at our Family Service Branch.
- Focus on Fathers Initiative. Reconnecting non-custodial fathers with their children through parenting classes and job readiness training.
- First Choice Pre-Apprenticeship Training. Diversity and inclusion workforce development and job placement program lifts families out of poverty.
- Behavior, social, emotional and mental health services. Serving the local community through outpatient counseling, classes and workshops for individuals and families.
#HEALTHSTRONGRACINE – Wellness programs at our Sealed Air Branch.
- Community Health. LiveStrong for cancer survivors, programs for Parkinson’s patients, diabetes prevention, blood pressure management and instruction in proper nutrition.
- Aquatics and Exercise Programs. Physical wellness for every age and skill level.
- Youth Sports. Focused on character development, discipline and sportsmanship.
Please help us change lives in our community. Together, we can make Racine stronger and healthier. Thank you for supporting our Strong Communities Annual Campaign! Your gift will truly make a difference for those in need.
|Ahmad Qawi||Cory Sebastian|
|President/CEO||Vice President, Board of Directors|
|Chair, Fund Development Committee|