SATURDAY, JULY 31, 2021
Now in its 43rd year, the Racine Family YMCA’s Lighthouse Run is one of Wisconsin’s premier annual road run/walks, offering competitive and non-competitive events. The acclaimed race and family event returns as a live event in 2021, featuring the 10-Mile and 4-Mile Competitive Runs, 2-Mile Fun Run/Walk, Kids Power Race and Mascot Challenge. This year’s course brings the historic race to the Village of Caledonia, starting and finishing at Olympia Brown Elementary School (RUSD), 2115 5 ½ Mile Road.
Lighthouse Run begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 1:00 p.m. Lighthouse Run begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends a
- Participants can choose from four routes: 2-Mile or 4-Mile Fun Runs, 4-Mile or 10-Mile Competitive Runs
- Awards are given to the top four males and females in the 13 age groups in the 4-Mile and 10-Mile Runs
- The day is also filled with fun, healthy activities for the entire family, including the annual Kids Race, Mascot Race and Healthy Living Market!
- Performance Wear T-Shirt
- Commemorative Race Bib
- Commemorative Finishers Medal
- Commemorative Finishers Certificate
- Complimentary Beverages and After Party
Proceeds from participation in the Lighthouse Run support the Racine Family YMCA's STRONG COMMUNITIES CAMPAIGN that transforms the lives of Racine youth and families:
PROGRAMS THAT SERVE 1,000+ AT-RISK KIDS AND TEENS EACH YEAR
- After school and summer initiatives that provide academic support and character development activities to improve grades, outlook and reduce summer learning loss
- Mentorship for youth involved in or at high risk for involvement in the juvenile justice system to provide hope and the path to successful futures
- Instruction that inspires healthy life choices
FAMILY STRENGTHENING PROGRAMS & SERVICES THAT ANNUALLY SERVE 800+ CHILDREN, TEENS AND ADULTS
- Free, nutritious meals for families in need
- Instruction in healthy food choices and meal preparation
- Reconnecting non-custodial fathers with their children through parenting classes and job readiness training
- Case-managed family engagement to provide resources and emotional wellness counseling with certified therapists for children, families and individuals
- Workforce development and job placement assistance to lift families out of poverty
INITIATIVES FOR THOSE WITH PHYSICAL CHALLENGES OR PRE-CONDITIONS, SERVING 265+ INDIVIDUALS EACH YEAR
- LIVESTRONG program for cancer survivors and warriors
- Exercise programs for individuals with Parkinson's
- Diabetes prevention
- Managing and monitoring blood pressure
Area businesses, organizations and others are invited to join the fun as event sponsors! Many levels are available and are 100% tax deductible!
We value our relationship with you and will serve as good stewards of your generous support. We are committed to delivering valuable benefits and a positive partnership experience. Potential promotional opportunities vary from 10,000 to 100,000 impressions for one year, depending upon type and level of sponsorship.
View our sponsorship opportunities:
Thank you for being part of Lighthouse Run and helping to build a stronger Racine!