SATURDAY, JULY 31, 2021
Race results are in from the 43rd Lighthouse Run! View race results from today’s exciting 10 & 4 Mile Competitive Runs, 2 & 4 Mile Fun Runs from Lighthouse Run held in Caledonia, Wisconsin this year. Congratulations to individual and group top finishers, to every individual and team participant, and to all who came out to watch the races and participate in Healthy Kids Day! Thank you also to our generous sponsors, who make this event possible: Award Sponsor SC Johnson, 10 Mile Competitive Race Sponsor Andis, 4 Mile Competitive Race and Water Stop Sponsor Modine Manufacturing, Event Sponsors Educators Credit Union and Sebastian’s Fine Food & Spirits, Shuttle Sponsors Image Management and Twin Disc, Kids Power Race Sponsor Marathon Marketing, Mascot Challenge Race Sponsor US Cellular, Medical Sponsor Ascension, Race Bib Sponsor Katt Construction, Swag Bag Sponsor RE/MAX Newport Elite – Mike Klug and Additional Event Sponsors Racine Tire & Auto Service, Milaeger’s, O&H Danish Bakery, Racine Dental Group and Creating Beautiful Smiles. Special thanks to the Villages of Caledonia and Wind Point, police departments of Caledonia and Wind Point, the Racine County Sheriff’s Office, Racine County Highway Department, the Racine Unified School District and the amazing team of ham radio operators for making this year’s Lighthouse Run a wonderful success! Thank you also to our special guest from the Milwaukee Brewers!
Proceeds from participation in the Lighthouse Run support the Racine Family YMCA's STRONG COMMUNITIES CAMPAIGN that transforms the lives of Racine youth and families.
HOW YOUR PARTICIPATION CHANGES LIVES FOR CHILDREN, FAMILIES AND ADULTS IN RACINE:
PROGRAMS THAT SERVE 1,000+ AT-RISK KIDS AND TEENS EACH YEAR
- After school and summer initiatives that provide academic support and character development activities to improve grades, outlook and reduce summer learning loss
- Mentorship for youth involved in or at high risk for involvement in the juvenile justice system to provide hope and the path to successful futures
- Instruction that inspires healthy life choices
FAMILY STRENGTHENING PROGRAMS & SERVICES THAT ANNUALLY SERVE 800+ CHILDREN, TEENS AND ADULTS
- Free, nutritious meals for families in need
- Instruction in healthy food choices and meal preparation
- Reconnecting non-custodial fathers with their children through parenting classes and job readiness training
- Case-managed family engagement to provide resources and emotional wellness counseling with certified therapists for children, families and individuals
- Workforce development and job placement assistance to lift families out of poverty
INITIATIVES FOR THOSE WITH PHYSICAL CHALLENGES OR PRE-CONDITIONS, SERVING 265+ INDIVIDUALS EACH YEAR
- LIVESTRONG program for cancer survivors and warriors
- Exercise programs for individuals with Parkinson's
- Diabetes prevention
- Managing and monitoring blood pressure
Thank you for being part of Lighthouse Run and helping to build a stronger Racine!