This week, along with your 20-minute fitness goals, here are some ideas to help us connect to our friends, strangers, loved ones and fellow STRONG Challenge teammates.
REACH OUT AND CONNECT!
- Video call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to for a while
- Zoom or call a friend and/or family member where there might be a strain in the relationship, be strong and reconcile with themConnect with your friends at the Y
- Connect with your family, no tech or TV for one-night-only-engagement
- Connect with yourself, God, nature through a hike or trail walk (journal your experience!)
- Explore a new neighborhood with go vibrant walking routes
- Connect with your Accountability Buddy to make sure they are doing the same! Go team go!
Keep moving 20 minutes a day and participating in physical fitness activities. Need more ideas on fitness activities? Try some of the Y's Virtual and Live workouts!
ZOOM FITNESS CLASSES THIS WEEK (use password “ymca.”
MAT PILATES https://zoom.us/j/95827169769 - Tue/Thu 7am
H.I.I.T. https://zoom.us/j/91092621165 - Tue 8:15am
YOGA https://zoom.us/j/94916110733 Mon/Wed 11am, Sun 12:30pm
CHAIR YOGA https://zoom.us/j/94471057493 Tue 11am
ZUMBA https://zoom.us/j/96473450483 Tue/Thu 6pm, Sat 9am
SILVERSNEAKERS https://zoom.us/j/91242976436 Mon/Wed/Fri 12pm, Tue 10am
IN-PERSON AT THE Y OR WITH 10 GROUP FITNESS CLASS PACKAGE
RACINE FAMILY YMCA MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES*
- 10 Group Fitness Classes for $50 – promo code #STRONG
- NO JOINING FEE FOR NEW MEMBERS, now through Dec. 31st - promo code #LETSGETHEALTHY
*CALL 262-634-1994 and mention our promo codes for these offers!
Follow us on our website, Facebook and Instagram to learn about all of our free community activities.
LISTEN TO OUR Y PODCAST SERIES, “Kickin’ It With Mr Q” to learn more about the Racine Family Y, the STRONG Challenge, current events in our community, and more!
SAVE THE DATE: PADDLE, PUSH AND PUNCH FOR A PURPOSE EVENT, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4TH!
Join us for Silver Strength, Body Combat and/or Kick-Boxing to support the Racine Family YMCA. Watch for more details on Facebook, Instagram and Y newsletters!