SEALED AIR BRANCH
2020 Pre-Season High School Fall Basketball League
High School Basketball teams, players and coaches are invited to bring your basketball talents to the Y and register for the Racine Family YMCA’s Basketball League. This is a chance for schools to work on skills, chemistry, team play and continuity before the season arrives.
Registrations now open through September 15th. Season Runs October 4th- November 1st
Team registration open to first 8 teams registered!
- Any special requests must be indicated on the registration form.
- All high school teams must provide jerseys for their team.
- Games will follow WIAA high school rules and officiated by state certified WIAA officials.
- Games played on Sundays at: 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- All players will be limited to 2 guest to attend the games. We follow all CDC recommendations and work closely with the Health Department to ensure the health and safety of everyone. Masks are required when inside the building.
FEE: $300.00 per team, Season starts on October 4, 2020 and ends on November 1, 2020
CONTACT: Sports & Rec. Department at the Racine Family YMCA
Phone: (262) 898-4751 Ryan Thompson