24/7 ACCESS RULES & GUIDELINES
Want 24/7 access to health and wellness? The Racine Family YMCA is now offering our active adult members (18 and over) 24-hour, year-round access to our Riverside Branch at 141 Main Street in Racine for a $10 yearly fee. The Riverside 24/7 Branch is protected by our advanced security system. Sign up at our Riverside or Mount Pleasant Welcome Desks!
24/7 Access Eligibility Requirements
- Be an active 24/7 Member. Only active Racine Family YMCA members are eligible.
- Do not share your Membership Card. Do not permit anyone to use your Membership Card. Sharing your Membership Card is strictly prohibited.
- Stay within open areas. Do not enter closed areas during non-staff hours.
- Do not hold the door for other members. All members must use their Membership Card to enter the building after hours.
- Follow the Racine Family YMCA Member code of conduct. All YMCA policies and guidelines apply to after-hours access.
- Emergency: Call 9-1-1
Any misuse of the YMCA’s facilities or guidelines will result in termination of membership and 24/7 access.
Have feedback? Please contact us at https://ymcaracine.org/contact